Sunday 4 September 2011

Updates on msp:

MSP AWARDS COMP!!

Do you like the new comp? It looks awesome! I haven't actually made mine yet
I really can't be bothered. What do you think? I am really excited to make the
movie . Tell me your msp  movie. And also give me ideas for mine??

New Msp!
Ok its been a while now, about 3 or 4 weeks...not really sure, but moviestarplanet
has changed! I was so shocked! I wasn't sure how I was gonna get used to it but
now I have. I really love the new msp. Before, cuz I have mini laptop I cant get
to anything cuz the screen is too small. But no they've changed everything I can
get to more stuff. Do you like it??

Omg, a weird person!!
Right I was on my other account (Glammergirl) And I went into my room
about a week ago. There was a person in my room. But after a while I went
to check my room every about half an hour. She was still there in the same
place and all that. I was a little creeped out but I just thought at that time she
might of had her tea or something like that. But the next day a checked she was
was still there in the same place. i was like omg! Next day, she was there agaim
in the same place. Omg!!

24 comments:

  1. I know what it was sometimes when ur in like a chartroom or something and u go off line like cross it out without logging out u stay in the chat room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I'm not on it but I know someone who is called dramadancewrite
    I bet she'd love you to be her friend on MSP and watch her movies too! Great blog btw
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maby its just a glitch or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikr Tht Happned To Meh I Went To My Room And A Girl Called Shannonh15 was there for like 4 months In The Same Spot xD
    Plzz Add Meeh Im Called Kos1212
    Im Lev 10 VIP Judge And Celeb ;'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Meant A Girl Called Shannong15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen my site www.gboy2002.com ?
    Great MSP blog - please check it out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right! And like the person above me ^ I would like u to check out my blog www.mysterymspblogger.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah do you wanna know how to put pics of msp on ur blog it's really easy : go to msp and let's say u were taking. A pic of ur self press the print screen button on the top right corner it looks like PrtScr something like that then go to paint on your computer and paste the picture then save it in your computer by pressing save as then go on your dash board do new post and click that button that looks like a picture then a box will pop up it says choose file then you will look through ur pics of the msp pic then open it and it will start to upload then choose the selected picture and it will appear! U can change the size just put large it's better and write what u want under the pic! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. check out my msp blog: brightnbeautifulmsp.blogspot.co.uk
    about me:
    how many posts: 21
    msp level: 8
    celeb/vip/judge/jury: celeb
    please read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's all about this comp thing well whatever I thinks it this little person ok so one day I logged in and I say this little person on my screen ands it just stay there so yeah I log off for a about a hourr or two then I got hacked and that little person was gone so if that ever happend to you please txt me on moviestarplanet saying something about it my user name on moviestaarplanet is cupcakekiss31537 so yeah please txt me on moviestarplanet about it and tell me some things thanks byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @.@

    ReplyDelete
  11. luv ur blog! plz check my blog out : Emma163299.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newest Movie Star Planet Hack Tool is here! It's royal version with unique features and the best thing about it is that it's available without surveys and you can download it for free! It has a lot of cool options, and here are some of them: Diamond Generator, StarCoins Adder, Unlimited Fame Hack, VIP Activator and much more! All you have to do now is to download this amazing Movie Star Planet Hack Tool and let the fun begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best MovieStarPlanet hack . Works 100% !!!

    http://www.hack-crack-games.com/moviestarplanet-hack-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please look at my blog http://laisa-kira-msp.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete